DetailsThe rain cape is windproof, waterproof and breathable. It has an adjustable hood. It is available in one size only. You can tie the ribbon of the rain cape around your waist, which prevents the rain cape from blowing away. And if you hold the wristbands over the handlebars of your bike, you keep your legs and hands dry. The rain cape can be stored in the large storage pocket on front of the cape. Coated nylon. Taped seams to prevent water from seeping through. No lining.
- Additional Information
- Product category Raincape
- Adjustable hood which can be rolled into the collar.
- Large storage pocket on front with fastening.
- Ribbon around waist, prevents blowing about in the wind.
- Wristbands to place the cape over the handlebars to keep your legs and hands dry.
- Outside Fabric The exterior fabric of our rainwear is made of 100% nylon (waterproof and breathable) with on the inner side a coating, which makes the fabric guaranteed waterproof. All seams are taped and thereby totally waterproof.
- Lining No lining
- Lining in sleeves Not applicable
- Length Below the knee, back length is 98 cm (38,6 ") in size S (EU36/UK8). Our model is 175 cm (66.9 ") tall and is wearing size S.
- Machine wash at 30 °c with Outdoorwash (or other detergent that maintains the waterproof and breathing qualities of the rainwear) , without spinning.
- Always wash your rain clothes inside out to retain the colour of your raincoat.
- Never use fabric softener; this affects the coating with the result that the coat is no longer waterproof.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- We advise you to hang your raincoat when it got wet. In this way the product dries well, without being squished or curled. The coating wears out the least in this way.
- Colour Black
Write Your Own Review
- Size Chart