DetailsUpgrade your wardrobe with the classic among coats, the trench coat. With its military origins, the trench coat is an essential item in fashion for decades. This waterproof version with hood should be at the top of your most-wanted list. With this rain trench coat you can defy every rainstorm while looking stylish as always. The trench coat is made of a waterproof and breathable polyester twill fabric with a beautiful shiny finish for a more elegant touch. The seams are taped to prevent water from seeping through. This functional fabric together with the feminine fit, stylish details and rich shiny quality makes this trench coat the perfect raincoat for every occasion. You will stay totally dry in style and nobody will notice you are wearing a complete functional raincoat. The trench coat is equipped with an adjustable and detachable hood. This makes it easy to transform the trench coat to a chic or more sporting coat. Decide what mood you are in and adjust the trench coat to the type of weather or occasion. The detachable sleeve ends with buttons and the double-breasted front closure give the trench coat a traditional appearance. The waist belt can be tied around your waist or you can attach is loosely to the back for a more casual look. The longer back flap is the trend of today. You can wear the trench coat almost all year round, and you'll stay dry in a rainstorm. This makes the trench coat a must-have for every woman.
- Additional Information
- Product category Trench coat
- Adjustable sleeve end with buttons.
- Detachable and adjustable hood.
- Double breasted front closure with buttons.
- Flattering belt to provide a feminine waist.
- Secure pockets.
- Outside Fabric The exterior fabric of our rainwear is made of 100% polyester (waterproof and breathable). All seams are taped and thereby totally waterproof.
- Lining No lining. The inside of the outer fabric is a mesh, which wears comfortable.
- Lining in sleeves Not applicable
- Length Above the knee, back length is 90 cm (35,4 ") in size S (EU36/UK8). Our model is 175 cm (66,9") tall and is wearing size S.
- Machine wash at 30 °c with Outdoorwash (or other detergent that maintains the waterproof and breathing qualities of the rainwear) , without spinning.
- Always wash your rain clothes inside out to retain the colour of your raincoat.
- Never use fabric softener; this affects the coating with the result that the coat is no longer waterproof.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- We advise you to hang your raincoat when it got wet. In this way the product dries well, without being squished or curled. The coating wears out the least in this way.
- Colour Black
Write Your Own Review
- Size Chart