DetailsThe practical rain trouser of HappyRainyDays has zippers from the bottom to the top on both sides. This helps you to put the pants on and take it off very quickly, even with shoes on. The lining of the rain pants is made of nylon, which makes it easily slide on the clothes underneath. Of course the rain trouser is windproof, water-resistant and breathable. All rain trousers feature a reflecting stripe on the side and a broad adjustable band with a reflecting stripe at the bottom of the leg. The seams are taped to prevent water from seeping through.
- Additional Information
- Product category Rain trousers
- Able to unzip completely from top to bottom.
- Adjustable band at the bottom of the trousers.
- Elastic in the waist, with extra adjustable cord.
- Reflecting strips along side and bottom.
- Outside Fabric The exterior fabric of our rainwear is made of 100% nylon (waterproof and breathable) with on the inner side a coating, which makes the fabric guaranteed waterproof. All seams are taped and thereby totally waterproof.
- Lining 100% nylon making it easy to put on and off.
- Lining in sleeves Not applicable
- Length Ankle length, the length of the rain trouser is 104 cm (40,9 ") in size S. Our model is 180 cm (70.7 ") tall and is wearing size S.
- Machine wash at 30 °c with Outdoorwash (or other detergent that maintains the waterproof and breathing qualities of the rainwear) , without spinning.
- Always wash your rain clothes inside out to retain the colour of your raincoat.
- Never use fabric softener; this affects the coating with the result that the coat is no longer waterproof.
- Do not tumble dry.
- We advise you to hang your raincoat when it got wet. In this way the product dries well, without being squished or curled. The coating wears out the least in this way.
- Colour Red
Write Your Own Review
- Size Chart