DetailsThe long raincoat Rosa in red has a black colored filler piece. This charming long raincoat reaches to the calf. Because of the length and the additional piece of fabric, this long raincoat is ideal for ladies who like to exercise (cycling, walking), but want to keep their legs dry without rain trousers. This long raincoat is also perfect for women who often wear skirts. The long raincoat is windproof, waterproof and breathable. The additional piece of fabric gives you extra room to move while keeping your legs dry. This piece can also be hidden inside the long raincoat. The extra nylon sleeve end (wind cuff) with elastic prevents rain drops from entering. Coated nylon. Waterproof and breathable. Taped seams to prevent water from seeping through. Lining is made of 100% cotton for extra comfort. Lining sleeves is 100% nylon making it easy to put on and off.
- Additional Information
- Product category Long raincoat
- Belt with buckle to provide a feminine waist.
- Detachable and adjustable hood which can be rolled into the collar.
- Front closure with zip and snap buttons.
- Pockets with zip closure.
- The additional piece of fabric gives you extra room to move while keeping your legs dry.
- Wind-cuffs inside the sleeves to prevent drop from entering.
- Outside Fabric The exterior fabric of our rainwear is made of 100% nylon (waterproof and breathable) with on the inner side a coating, which makes the fabric guaranteed waterproof. All seams are taped and thereby totally waterproof.
- Lining Lining is made of 100% cotton for extra comfort.
- Lining in sleeves Lining sleeves is 100% nylon making it easy to put on and off.
- Length Calf length, back length is 123 cm (48,4 ") in size S (EU36/UK8). Our model is 180 cm (70.7 ") tall and is wearing size S.
- Machine wash at 30 °c with Outdoorwash (or other detergent that maintains the waterproof and breathing qualities of the rainwear) , without spinning.
- Always wash your rain clothes inside out to retain the colour of your raincoat.
- Never use fabric softener; this affects the coating with the result that the coat is no longer waterproof.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Only iron on the inside.
- We advise you to hang your raincoat when it got wet. In this way the product dries well, without being squished or curled. The coating wears out the least in this way.
- Colour Red
Write Your Own Review
- Size Chart