DetailsThis waterproof rain poncho is a trendy way of protection in case of rain. When a rain shower surprises you, this poncho is pulled on in a split second. Once pulled over your head, close the two snap buttons under the arms. In case of hard wind this will prevent flapping in the wind. The rain poncho is classic, practical and stylish at the same time. The versatile rain poncho for women is made of a waterproof nylon quality and all seams are taped. It not only provides fantastic comfort, but also thanks to the clever details optimal function is promised. HappyRainyDays also attaches importance on practical details next to a fashionable appearance. Beneath the arms there are snap buttons to create sleeves. The wide collar opening with zip and snap button closure makes it easy to pull the cape on and off. On the inside of the cape there are two wristbands to keep your hands dry while cycling and to keep the cape into place over the handlebars. This rain poncho is equipped with slit pockets with a snap button closure, high collar and adjustable hood. This trendy rain poncho is made of a nylon fabric and is 100% waterproof with fully taped seams. A perfect rain cape for leisure; it is ideal for festivals, hiking, biking and all outdoor weather activities. One size fits all.
- Additional Information
- Size One size
- Product category Raincape
- Adjustable hood.
- Deep pockets secured with snap buttons.
- Front closure with zip and snap buttons.
- Ribbon around waist, prevents blowing about in the wind.
- Wristbands to place the cape over the handlebars to keep your legs and hands dry.
- Outside Fabric The exterior fabric of our rainwear is made of 100% nylon (waterproof and breathable) with on the inner side a coating, which makes the fabric guaranteed waterproof. All seams are taped and thereby totally waterproof.
- Lining No lining
- Lining in sleeves Not applicable
- Length Below the knee, back length is 85 cm (33,5 ") and front length is 105 cm (41,3 ") in size S (EU36/UK8).
- Machine wash at 30 °c with Outdoorwash (or other detergent that maintains the waterproof and breathing qualities of the rainwear) , without spinning.
- Never use fabric softener; this affects the coating with the result that the coat is no longer waterproof.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- We advise you to hang your raincoat when it got wet. In this way the product dries well, without being squished or curled. The coating wears out the least in this way.
- Colour Red
Write Your Own Review
- Size Chart