DetailsThis charming long raincoat reaches to the calf. Because of the length and the additional piece of fabric, this long raincoat is ideal for ladies who like to exercise (cycling, walking), but want to keep their legs dry during rain. This long raincoat is also perfect for women who often wear skirts. The long raincoat is windproof, waterproof and breathable. The additional piece of fabric gives you extra room to move while keeping your legs dry. This piece can also be hidden inside the long raincoat. The wind cuff with elastic prevents rain drops from entering.
- Additional Information
- Product category Long raincoat
- Belt with buckle to provide a feminine waist.
- Detachable and adjustable hood which can be rolled into the collar.
- Front closure with zip and snap buttons.
- Pockets with zip closure .
- The additional piece of fabric gives you extra room to move while keeping your legs dry.
- Wind-cuffs inside. the sleeves to prevent drop from entering
- Outside Fabric The exterior fabric of our rainwear is made of 100% nylon (waterproof and breathable) with on the inner side a coating, which makes the fabric guaranteed waterproof. All seams are taped and thereby totally waterproof.
- Lining Lining is made of 100% cotton for extra comfort.
- Lining in sleeves Lining sleeves is 100% nylon making it easy to put on and off.
- Length Calf length, back length is 123 cm (48,4 ") in size S (EU36/UK8).
- Always wash your rain clothes inside out to retain the colour of your raincoat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Only iron on the inside.
- Colour Blue
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Absolutely love arriving to work dry.
I purchased the red and navy Madonna with the red cuffs and skirt.
I absolutely love it. My Cycle is my main mode of Transport and this lovely long coat keeps me dry. The only issue I have with it is; when I cycle in jeans the skirt rides up over my knees so have to keep moving it. perhaps there could be an internal garter that could attach the skirt to your leg this is the only reason I dropped a star.
Also I'd like to buy a warm winter version exactly the same style Navy and red with possible lined skirt to keep the old knees warm and arthritis at bay?
Write Your Own Review
- Size Chart