DetailsUpgrade your wardrobe with the classic among coats, the trench coat. With its military origins, the trench coat has been an essential item in fashion for decades. Our waterproof version with hood should be at the top of your most-wanted list! It lets you defy every rainstorm while looking stylish as always. The trench coat is made of a waterproof, windproof and breathable fabric. The trench coat is equipped with an adjustable and detachable hood. This makes it easy to transform the trench coat to a chic or more sporting coat.
- Additional Information
- Product category Trench coat
- Adjustable sleeve end with buttons.
- Detachable and adjustable hood which can be rolled into the collar.
- Double breasted front closure with buttons.
- Flattering belt to provide a feminine waist.
- Secure pockets.
- Outside Fabric The exterior fabric of our rainwear is made of 100% nylon (waterproof and breathable) with on the inner side a coating, which makes the fabric guaranteed waterproof. All seams are taped and thereby totally waterproof.
- Lining Lining is made of 100% cotton for extra comfort.
- Lining in sleeves Lining sleeves is 100% nylon making it easy to put on and off.
- Length Above the knee, back length is 90 cm (35,4 ") in size S (EU36/UK8). Our model is 170 cm (66.9 ") tall and is wearing size S.
- Machine wash at 30 °c with Outdoorwash (or other detergent that maintains the waterproof and breathing qualities of the rainwear) , without spinning.
- Always wash your rain clothes inside out to retain the colour of your raincoat.
- Never use fabric softener; this affects the coating with the result that the coat is no longer waterproof.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Only iron on the inside.
- We advise you to hang your raincoat when it got wet. In this way the product dries well, without being squished or curled. The coating wears out the least in this way.
- Colour Beige
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
great trenchcoat ! I received the package already today and the trenchcoat is looking great! Thanks HappyRainyDays!
Write Your Own Review
- Size Chart