DetailsThe padded and waterproof winter parka of HappyRainyDays reaches to above the knees. The front of the parka is a bit shorter than the back, to create a traditional parka look. This parka is practical and feminine at the same time. Lined with a teddy lining of 100% polyester for extra comfort and warmth. The winter parka is made of a high quality waterproof, windproof and breathable nylon fabric. The seams are taped to prevent water from seeping through. The parka is equipped with pockets with a snap button closure and wind cuffs in the sleeves to prevent water from entering. The lining of the sleeves is 100% nylon making it easy to put on and off. With this winter parka you will stay dry and warm during the cold and wet winter days.
- Additional Information
- Productgroep Winter Parka
- Belt with buckle to provide a feminine waist.
- Detachable and adjustable hood.
- Front closure with zip and buttons.
- Padded for extra warmth.
- Pockets with button closure.
- Wind-cuffs inside the sleeves to prevent drop from entering.
- Outside Fabric The exterior fabric of our rainwear is made of 100% nylon (waterproof and breathable) with on the inner side a coating, which makes the fabric guaranteed waterproof. All seams are taped and thereby totally waterproof.
- Lining Lining is a teddy lining made of 100% polyester for extra warmth.
- Lining in sleeves Lining sleeves is 100% nylon making it easy to put on and off.
- Length Above the knee, back length is 96 cm (37,8 ") in size S (EU36/UK8).
- Machine wash at 30 °c with Outdoorwash (or other detergent that maintains the waterproof and breathing qualities of the rainwear) , without spinning.
- Always wash your rain clothes inside out to retain the colour of your raincoat.
- Never use fabric softener; this affects the coating with the result that the coat is no longer waterproof.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- We advise you to hang your raincoat when it got wet. In this way the product dries well, without being squished or curled. The coating wears out the least in this way.
Write Your Own Review